In view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, New Angles Consulting doo announces that the SEE Gaming Business Forum will be a virtual event that offers a flexible and engaging way to participate at the SEE Gaming Business Forum. Our participants will be able to attend the forum online with a single platform.
*We are carefully monitoring the World Health Organization and the Government of Serbia’s updates and recommendations. Because COVID-19 virus circulation varies among communities, we must remain agile and react to the current situation accordingly. To ensure the quality of your experience and to deliver the energy and momentum of an in-person event, we have partnered with a leading event platform to create an amazing virtual experience.
We hope to see you at the first annual SEE Gaming Forum!
- TERMS OF BUSINESS
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your booking form ( “you“ or “your“) and New Angles Consulting d.o.o. (hereinafter: the Organizer), a company registered in the Republic of Serbia, under corporate ID number 21191191, whose registered office is at Andrićev venac 2, 11000 Belgrade. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the forum (“your registration“), you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, New Angles Consulting d.o.o. will be unable to accept your registration.
In consideration of the acceptance of your registration, you hereby agree:
- To comply with all rules and instructions governing this event.
- You understand that your name, e-mail address and other contact information will be made available to our sponsors and to other participants registered in our database and/or on the virtual event platform.
- You understand that during this event, photos/videos of you may be taken by authorized persons, which may be used to publicize this event in various print, broadcast or electronic media.
- That no video/audio or photos by unauthorized persons shall be permitted at this event.
- That following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 10 days from receipt of invoice. Please note that all banking fees are the responsibility of the ordering customer.
- That all discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to New Angles Consulting d.o.o. approval.
- That prices for the forum are correct at the time of publication. New Angles Consulting d.o.o. reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by New Angles Consulting d.o.o.
- That cancellation of your registration by October 20, 2020 will result in a full refund less an administrative fee of €20 per person. No refunds will be given after October 20, 2020. Registrations are transferable within the same company with obligation to notify the Organizer in writing, no later than 2 days before the event, in order to change the participant list.
- That all cancellations must be sent to email@example.com and must be received by New Angles Consulting d.o.o.
- That in the event that New Angles Consulting d.o.o. shifts the event to a new date for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend it on the rescheduled date, you can freeze your ticket and use it for any future event scheduled by the Organizer. Notification and the request to freeze your ticket must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Organizer shall be entitled to cancel the event which can result in the cancelation of a delegate fee, at any time for any reason. In the event the Organizer cancels the event which results in cancelation of a delegate fee for any reason, the Organizer shall refund the fee received from you minus an administrative fee in the amount of €20. Should you decide not to attend the online event, item 10 will apply.
- New Angles Consulting d.o.o. is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of substitution, alternation or cancellation/postponement of the event. New Angles Consulting d.o.o. assumes no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is canceled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this forum impracticable, illegal or impossible. For the purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather, epidemic or another emergency.
- While speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alternations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, New Angles Consulting d.o.o. reserves the right to alter or modify advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary, without any liability to it whatsoever. Any substitutions or alternations will be updated on the forum web page as well as on printed materials as soon as possible.